Skylodge Adventure Suites
Since: $ 475 per person
- 1 - 2 days
- Always Available
- Via ferrata
- From 1 person
You can sleep inside a completely transparent hanging shelter
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
- Pick up at hotel - Cusco City (2:00 pm).
- Arrival in Pachar (15:30 pm).
- Security talk - Team delivery (3:30 - 4 pm).
- Ascent (according to type of activity chosen Zip Line or Via Ferrata) (16 - 17:30 pm).
- Arrival SkyLodge Adventure suites, we receive with maté or coffee (17: 30-18 pm).
- Security talk and operation of the lodge (18 - 18:30 pm).
- Dinner (20 pm).
- Breakfast (in suite or platform according to the passengers' choice) (7 am).
- Descent (depending on the activity they have chosen) (9 -11: 30 pm).
- Pachar-Cusco route (11:30 - 13pm).
- Arrival in Cusco City (13 pm).
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- pants not shorts.
- hiking shoes or sneakers.
- A light jacket to wear under a feather jacket.
- warm clothes (thermal).
- The coldest months are from June to August.
- You must bring your personal hygiene items, we do not have a shower.
- Bring a small and light suitcase and the rest of your luggage can be stored in our offices in Urubamba and we will send them with the car that will transport them the next day.
- You will need at least 1 liter of water. You can bring your vaccine bottle, we have a bison of purified water in neuters base and you can fill it at the beginning and at the end of the activity. Let's be friendly with the environment, recycle bottles, we provide the water, you provide the bottle.
- Minimum age 18 years.