Puno Excursion Chucuito
Price: $ 40 per person
- 1 day
- Always Available
- From 2 persons
We will see Inca remains of the Inca Uyo Fertility Temple.
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
Duration: 3 Hours approximately
- We begin the pick up of the passengers of the hotels, at 9:30 the departure by tour bus, after 25 minutes.
- Chucuito is located 18 km south of Puno and on the road Panamericana Sur, road to Bolivia.
- This traditional town lodged in the Colony to the Royal Boxes, being where the coin was coined and the Quintos del Rey were gathered to be moved to Lima. There we can enjoy the landscape and nature, we find the Inca remains of the Inca Uyo Fertility Temple, which according to archaeologists was a shrine to fertility. They also visit their Colonial Churches and in the Plaza de Armas you can see the Solar Clock made in Marble. Also visit the Trout Farm of the University. Towards the North East of the Plaza Mayor, there is a typical indigenous viewpoint of circular shape with clay arches and from there you can see the beautiful landscape of the whole area.
- Transfer pick up and return to the hotel.
- Professional Guide English - Spanish.
- Entrance ticket.