Machupicchu Full Day with Inca Rail train
Since: $ 285 per person
- 1 Day
- Always available
- From one person
Tour to Machu Picchu With Inca Rail Train Company
|Kind of train||Voyager||The 360°||Primera Clase|
|Prices per person:||$ 285||$ 345||$ 580|
The months of January-April Peru Rail and Inca rail train companies depart from the Ollantaytambo or Pachar station (2 hours from Cusco), since it is the rainy season.
Transfers to these stations are included in the tour cost.
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
A splendid and spectacular Inca city between the steep Andean massifs in the south of Peru. More than a hundred years later, it still retains its mysticism and majesty.
To be able to make the visit to Machupicchu in one day, you must be in the city of Cusco at least one day before making this visit since the tours leave early in the morning.
- Transfers from the hotel to the train station and vice versa.
- Train tickets Cusco (Poroy) - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) - Cusco (Poroy).
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance ticket to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Official tourism guide in English or Spanish.
- Services not described.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Caps for the sun.
- A backpack.
- Camera or video camera.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (from October to March).