Price: $ 40 per person
- 3 Hours
- Always Available
- From one person
Gold pieces from various pre-Columbian cultures.
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us.
- Admire the most famous gold exhibition in Peru.
- Important private collection of gold pieces from diverse pre-Columbian cultures, some with more than 2000 years old.
- In addition, it presents a sample of "Weapons of the World" that, like some jewels, belonged to notable characters of history.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the start of the Tour.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish - English).
- Transfer to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Others expenses.