Inca Trail to Machupicchu 4 days
Precio: $ 535 Adulto
Precio: $ 500 Estudiante
- 4 days
- Always Available
- From 1 person
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
- We will pick you up at the hotel between 6:00 am.
- We reach the archaeological site of Patallacta, where we can have lunch to recover strength.
- We reach Huayllabamba, where we will make our first camp.
- After a nutritious breakfast, we will begin our second day of trekking.
- 13:00 Lunch.
- 19:00 Dinner.
- Pacaymayo where we will build the second camp.
- Nutritious breakfast,.
- Early in the morning, just 30 minutes away, we will arrive at the archaeological site of Runquracay.
- This last day you will have to get up very early to have your breakfast, and start our hike to the Inti Punku or Puerta del Sol.
- In the afternoon or evening (depending on the available schedules and train category), return by rail and bus to Cusco and transfer to Cusco.
- Transportation from the hotel to kilometer 82.
- Food (03 breakfasts, 03 lunches and 03 dinners).
- Machu Picchu bus ticket - Aguas Calientes.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Aguas Calientes train ticket - Cusco.
- porters (to carry tent, food and kitchen equipment).
- Tent for camping.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Kitchen tent.
- Transfer train station to the hotel in Cusco.
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch (in Aguas Calientes).
- Sleeping bag.
- Extra porter.
- Bring Water bottle.
- Wear comfortable shoes for recommendation trekking shoes.
- Bring personal medicines and an original passport.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (October to March).
- Flashlight, camera and batteries.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Caps for the sun.
- Toilet paper, small towel.
- Snacks: Cookies, chocolates, etc.
- Long-sleeved polo shirts and shorts.
- It is recommended to bring appropriate clothes for sunny days.
- Minors from 8 years to 17 years with a passport or identity card.
- University students up to 25 years of age, with ISIC card (International student card).
- Hotel reservation is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include taxes for Peruvian passengers.
- The spaces to the mountain Huayna Picchu, are subject to availability.