Inca Trail to Machupicchu 2 days
Since: $ 420 Adult
Since: $ 395 Student
- 2 days
- Always Available
- From 1 person
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
- At 05:30 hrs. We pick you up from the hotel and take them to the train station.
- When we arrive we start our walk. From the archaeological group of "Chachabamba".
- Afternoon we continue through the semi-tropical forest towards the "Intipunku".
- From here we descend by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes where you can optionally visit the thermal baths.
- We will board the bus to the Inka citadel of Machu Picchu (duration of the trip 30 minutes).
- Your guide will transmit the story that surrounds this mysterious and charming enclosure.
- In the afternoon we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes.
- Return to the city of Cusco and then we will transfer you to your hotel.
- Transfers from the hotel to Km 104.
- Professional guide specialized in Inca Trail.
- Entrance to Machupicchu.
- Food (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner).
- Bus ticket Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes (round trip).
- 1 Night Hotel (double rooms).
- Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo Train Ticket.
- Transfer from the train station to Cusco.
- Foods not mentioned.
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths in Aguas Calientes.
- Bring Water bottle.
- Wear comfortable shoes for recommendation trekking shoes.
- Bring personal medicines and an original passport.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (October to March).
- Flashlight, camera and batteries.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Caps for the sun.
- Toilet paper, small towel.
- Snacks: Cookies, chocolates, etc.
- Long-sleeved polo shirts and shorts.
- It is recommended to bring appropriate clothes for sunny days.
- Minors from 8 years to 17 years with a passport or identity card.
- University students up to 25 years of age, with ISIC card (International student card).
- Hotel reservation is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include taxes for Peruvian passengers.
- The spaces to the mountain Huayna Picchu, are subject to availability.