Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
We will pick you up from your respective hotel between 4:45 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Professional route guide.
- Tourist transport from Cusco to Mollepata / Soraypampa - Mollepata Cusco.
- Kitchen equipment, dining tent, chairs, tables - cook.
- Meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch).
- First aid kit, emergency oxygen.
- Extras not mentioned / Entrance to Salkantay 10 soles.
- Extra horse in case you need it.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Light clothing.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Caps for the sun.
- A backpack.
- Camera or video camera.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (from October to March).
This tour is for nature lovers who do not have many days but who can enjoy spectacular landscapes, with unique exotic flora and fauna along this adventure hike through beautiful valleys and white mountains especially the Humantay lagoon considered one of the most sacred mountains and lagoons in Cusco.
Cusco - Mollepata - Soraypampa - Humantay Lagoon
We will pick you up from your respective hotel between 4:45 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. and then travel on our transport to the town of Mollepata located in the lush valley of the Apurímac River 2 hours away from Cusco.
After breakfast to fill us with energy we will continue our trip to Soraypampa (3900msnm) after a short break, we will begin our trek to Humantay lake located at 4200 masl (13779 ft), after the ascent of 1 hour and 30 min we will be able to appreciate so wonderful place to be able to enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the place.
We will return to our camp to have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snowy peaks and later will be transferred to our city of Cusco