Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
We will pick you up at the hotel between 6:00 am.
We reach the archaeological site of Patallacta, where we can have lunch to recover strength.
We reach Huayllabamba, where we will make our first camp.
After a nutritious breakfast, we will begin our second day of trekking.
Pacaymayo where we will build the second camp.
Early in the morning, just 30 minutes away, we will arrive at the archaeological site of Runquracay.
This last day you will have to get up very early to have your breakfast, and start our hike to the Inti Punku or Puerta del Sol.
In the afternoon or evening (depending on the available schedules and train category), return by rail and bus to Cusco and transfer to Cusco.
- Transportation from the hotel to kilometer 82.
- Food (03 breakfasts, 03 lunches and 03 dinners).
- Machu Picchu bus ticket - Aguas Calientes.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Aguas Calientes train ticket - Cusco.
- porters (to carry tent, food and kitchen equipment).
- Tent for camping.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Kitchen tent.
- Transfer train station to the hotel in Cusco.
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch (in Aguas Calientes).
- Sleeping bag.
- Extra porter.
- Bring Water bottle.
- Wear comfortable shoes for recommendation trekking shoes.
- Bring personal medicines and an original passport.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (October to March).
- Flashlight, camera and batteries.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Caps for the sun.
- Toilet paper, small towel.
- Snacks: Cookies, chocolates, etc.
- Long-sleeved polo shirts and shorts.
- It is recommended to bring appropriate clothes for sunny days.
- Minors from 8 years to 17 years with a passport or identity card.
- University students up to 25 years of age, with ISIC card (International student card).
- Hotel reservation is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include taxes for Peruvian passengers.
- The spaces to the mountain Huayna Picchu, are subject to availability.
Cusco - Inca Trail (Chilca, Wayllabamba, Llactapata).
We will pick you up at the hotel between 6:00 am and then transfer by bus to km 82 where we will be arriving approximately mid-morning, in this place we will meet the team of people who will accompany us during our trekking, the porters, carpers and cooks, then we will start the walk.
This first day is quite simple in the first kilometers.
We will have a beautiful view of the snow-capped Veronica and we will walk next to the Vilcanota River until we reach the archaeological site of Patallacta, where we can have lunch to recover strength and continue until we reach Huayllabamba, where we will make our first camp.
Food included: Lunch, dinner
After a nutritious breakfast, we will begin our second day of trekking, perhaps the most difficult since we will have to ascend to the Wuarmihuañusca pass (pass of the dead woman) at 4,200 m.s. In that place we can enjoy a panoramic view of the mountain ranges of this region.
After lunch begins the descent to the valley of Pacaymayo where we will build the second camp.
Food included: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner
Runkurakay, Sayacmarca, Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarca and Wiñaywayna.
Early in the morning, just 30 minutes away, we will arrive at the archaeological site of Runquracay, from there we will see that the Inca Trail is paved in its entirety, we will observe the Inca architecture.
We will visit Sayacmarca, a beautiful architectural complex.
We will continue our walk towards PUYUPATAMARCA (City above the Clouds).
We continue through Wiñaywayna at 2,690 m.s. located in jungle brow.
Food included: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner.
Wiñayhuayna - Machu Picchu - Cusco.
This last day you will have to get up very early to have your breakfast and start our hike to the Inti Punku or Puerta del Sol, from where you have an impressive panoramic view of the citadel.
Upon arrival in Machupicchu, we will take a guided tour of the citadel, visiting the main venues, such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries.
Free time to walk around the citadel and then be transferred by bus to Aguas Calientes for lunch (not included).
In the afternoon or evening (depending on the available schedules and train category), return by rail and bus to Cusco and transfer to Cusco. End of our services.
Food included: Breakfast.