Inca Jungle 4 days
Price: $ 295 per person
- 4 days
- Always Available
- From one person
Inca Trail through the jungle to Machu Picchu
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
- Departure from Cusco at 07:30 hrs by bus to the Abra de Málaga.
- Will begin the descent with the bikes towards the town of Santa María.
- the tour in the bicycles is 5 hours.
- Dinner and accommodation.
- Breakfast at 06:00 hrs, we will start walking.
- After two hours of walking we will enter the original Inca trail of pure stone.
- Dinner and accommodation in Santa Teresa.
- After breakfast we will continue with our walk towards the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Until we reach Hidroelectrica, where we will have lunch.
- We will arrive at Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- Approximately at 04:30 hrs to walk to Machupicchu an hour and a half up the stairs.
- The guided is two hours.
- Later, we will return to Machu Picchu town from where the train will take us to the city of Cusco.
- Transfer you to your hotel in the city of Cusco.
- Transfer Cusco - Abra Málaga.
- Food (03 breakfasts, 03 lunches and 03 dinners).
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- 03 nights of accommodation.
- Aguas Calientes train ticket - Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to the thermal baths in Cocalmayo.
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch (in Aguas Calientes).
- Wear comfortable shoes for recommendation trekking shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Caps for the sun.
- Long-sleeved polo shirts and shorts.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (from October to March).
- Bring personal medicines and an original passport.
- Bathing suit, towel and sandals.
- We have discounts for national tourists and members of the Andean Community of Nations.