Inca Trail to Salkantay to Machu Picchu 5 days
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
- The pick-up will be at approximately 05:00 hrs from their respective hotels.
- We will be approximately at 7:00 hrs in Mollepata .
- Approximately 7 to 8 hours, on the way we will have lunch.
- Being 07:00 hrs we will have breakfast.
- Approximately 7 to 8 hours where the difference between the altitudinal floors.
- After three hours of walking we will have lunch.
- We will arrive to CHALLHUAY where we will spend the night.
- Chaullay and Santa Teresa.
- Around 5 in the morning we will start our walk towards Sahuayaco Beach.
- Upon our arrival to Playa Sahuayaco we will board a local bus.
- After breakfast we will visit the town of Santa Teresa.
- Once we arrive at Hidroeléctrica we will have lunch.
- Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes we will settle in the hostels.
- Being 06:00 hrs in the morning we have to ascend to Machu Picchu.
- Arriving at Machupicchu we will have the opportunity to be with the guide for 2 hours.
- In the afternoon we will take the bus back to Aguas .
- Return to the city of Cusco and then transfer them to your hotel.
- Transfer by bus from the hotel in Cusco - Mollepata.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Food (04 breakfasts, 04 lunches and 04 dinners).
- Horses (only for equipment).
- Train tickets Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) - Cusco (Ollantaytambo).
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bus ticket from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Kitchen tent.
- 01 hostel night in Aguas Calientes.
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch (in Aguas Calientes).
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Sleeping bag.
- Take a small backpack with clothes for 5 days.
- Caps for the sun.
- Toilet paper, small towel.
- Snacks: Cookies, chocolates, etc.
- Horses (to carry tent, food and kitchen equipment).
- Bring sleeping bag.
- Personal hygiene items.
- Wear comfortable shoes for recommendation trekking shoes.
- Bring personal medicines and an original passport.
- Water bottle and purifying tablets.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (from October to March).
- Flashlight, camera and batteries.
- Warm clothes for the first and second day.
- Bathing suit (if you wish to visit the thermal baths).
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Vegetarian food must be requested.
- We have discounts for national tourists and members of the Andean Community of Nations.