Salkantay Classic 5 days
Price: $ 320 per person
- 5 days
- Always Available
- From one person
Unique Adventure Tour to Machupicchu by Salkantay.
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
- The pick-up will be at approximately 04:30 hrs from their respective hotels.
- We will be approximately at 7:30 hrs in Mollepata .
- Here we will take our first breakfast.
- Then we will board our transport to Challacancha, where our walk begins.
- Walk to Soraypampa where we will have our first lunch at 13:30.
- After our lunch we will go to the beautiful Humantay Lagoon.
- Being 05:00 hrs we will have breakfast and then we will continue the trip that this time will have a duration of 7 hours.
- We will pass by the skirts of Salkantay until Huayracmachay where we will have lunch.
- Then we will arrive at the pass to descend and contemplate the beginning of the jungle this day we will arrive to CHALLHUAY where we will spend the night.
- We will have breakfast at 6 o'clock in the morning, we will start our walk towards Sahuayaco Beach.
- Upon our arrival to Playa Sahuayaco we will taste our buffet lunch.
- After our lunch we will board a bus to Santa Teresa Beach.
- In the afternoon you will have the opportunity to visit the thermal baths and spend the night in the place.
- After breakfast we will visit the town of Santa Teresa and then walk to Hidroeléctrica.
- Once we arrive at Hidroeléctrica we will have lunch and after a short rest we will continue towards Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu town.
- Arriving in Aguas Calientes we will settle in the lodgings.
- Being 06:00 in the morning we have to ascend to Machupicchu.
- This walk is one hour and 30 minutes.
- Arriving in Machupicchu we will have the opportunity to be with the guide for 2 hours.
- In the afternoon we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes.
- Then we will go to our lodging, to take the suitcases, and to arrive at the train station with the due anticipation to return to the city of Cusco.
- Later we will transfer you to your hotel.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Horses (only for equipment).
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Kitchen tent.
- Camping equipment.
- 01 hostel night in Aguas Calientes.
- Food (04 breakfasts, 04 lunches and 04 dinners).
- Transportation Cusco - Mollepata approximately 2h and 30 minutes.
- Transport Mollepata - Challacancha approximately 45 minutes.
- Transportation Playa Sahuayaco - Santa Teresa.
- Transportation Ollantaytambo station - Cusco (Plaza regocijo).
- Ticket de Ingreso a Machu Picchu.
- Ticket de tren Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) – Cusco (Ollantaytambo).
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch (in Aguas Calientes).
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Sleeping bag.
- Trekking sticks.
- Hydroelectric Train.
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu and / or Mountain.
- Take a small backpack with clothes for 5 days.
- Caps for the sun.
- Toilet paper, small towel.
- Snacks: Cookies, chocolates, etc.
- Horses (to carry tent, food and kitchen equipment).
- Bring sleeping bag.
- Personal hygiene items.
- Wear comfortable shoes for recommendation trekking shoes.
- Bring personal medicines and an original passport.
- Water bottle and purifying tablets.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (from October to March).
- Flashlight, camera and batteries.
- Warm clothes for the first and second day.
- Bathing suit (if you wish to visit the thermal baths).
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Vegetarian food must be requested.
- Vegetarian food must be requested.
- We have discounts for national tourists and members of the Andean Community of Nations.
- The train return time is handled by the Expedition train schedule at 6:20 p.m.