Islas Uros, Amantani y Taquile 2 díays
Price: $ 40 per person
- 2 day
- Always Available
- From one person
Excellent Vivencial Tour to share and know customs.
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
- 07:45 a.m. Transfer of the Htl / Pto. Puno.
- 08:15 a.m. Out of the point with direction to the floating islands of the Uros where we will visit 2 islands.
- 09:30 am. Our trip continues to the island of Amantaní, this lasts approx. Three hours.
- 12:30 am. Arrival to the island of Amantaní, the settlers welcome us and do not drive to houses of families to get comfortable, have a break and family lunch.
- 16:00 pm. Hike to the top of the island to visit the temples Pachatata and Pachamana. (4038m).
- 5:50 pm We will return to the family homes. And family dinner.
- 20:00 pm. The villagers will offer us a rock show (optional).
- 8:00 am. After breakfast, we will board our boat to go to the Taquile Island. The trip lasts 1 hour approx.
- 9:00 am. Arrival to Taquile, we will do a walk of 30min. Families will welcome us and they will offer us their crafts, they will delight us with their dance and their music.
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch (optional).
- 12:30 am. Walk to the plaza and free time.
- 1:30 pm. Descent to the point from Taquile to run to Puno. Travel time 2 hours and 30min.
- 3:20 PM Arrival at Puno port and transfer to your hotels.
- Transfer Htl / Pto. Puno and vice versa.
- Professional Guide English - Spanish.
- Entrance tickets to each of the places visited.
- Lacustrine and terrestrial transportation services.
- Additional features.
- Lunch in Taquile.