Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
Places that we will visit.
- Parade ground.
- Visits: L-D 7: 30-12: 00 and 15: 00-18: 00.
- It was built in the 18th century, by the Peruvian architect Simon de Asto whose name is inscribed on the cover. Its style is Baroque and is an example of local mestizo architecture.
Balcony of the Count of Lemos
- Deustua street intersection and Conde de Lemos street.
- Entry is not allowed.
- It is said that in this house the viceroy of the same name stayed when he arrived in Puno in 1 668.
Municipal Museum Dreyer
- Conde de Lemos Street 289.
- Visits: L-V 7: 30-15: 30.
- It has a collection of ceramics, goldsmiths, textiles and pre-Inca and Inca lithic sculptures. It also has a numismatic collection and documents on the history of the Spanish foundation of the city of Puno.
- Jr. Independencia cdra. one.
- Made in carved stone, it was built by the people of Puno in memory of the patriots who fought for freedom.
- Located four blocks from the Plaza de Armas, west of the city. At its summit is the monument to Manco Cápac. From there you can appreciate a beautiful panoramic view of the city of Puno and Lake Titicaca.
- Entrance ticket.
- Transfer pick up and return to the hotel
- Official bilingual guide English / Spanish.