Pachacámac archaeological site
Price: $ 45 per person
- 4 Hours
- Always Available
- From one person
It includes the Temple of the Sun, Temple of Pachacamac, Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun and Barranco
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us.
- Visit the Pachacamac Sanctuary, creator of the universe worshiped by ancient Andean peoples, sacred and ceremonial place, from the beginning of the Christian era, where thousands of pilgrims arrived to present their offerings and consult the oracle of Pachacamac that looked at the past, the future and destiny.
- This place includes the Temple of the Sun, Temple of Pachacamac, Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun.
- It includes the visit to the bohemian district of Barranco.
- On the way enjoy stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the start of the Tour.
- Private mobility.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish - English).
- Transfer to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Others expenses.