Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
- We leave at 06:00 hrs until the town of Cachora (3100 m.a.s.l.) at 10:00 hrs.
- From this place we will start our walk along a gently sloping path.
- on the way we will have a short break in the pass of Capuliyoc (2900 m.a.s.l) .
- Chiquisqa (1930 masl) here we will have our first camp. (Lunch and dinner).
- After breakfast (05:00 hrs), we will continue with our walk towards Rosalina beach (1550 m.a.s.l).
- Santa Rosa (2100 masl) instead of our lunch.
- Sunchupata, here we will have our dinner and camp.
- After breakfast we will go to Choquequirao to appreciate the sunrise.
- we will go to the town of Chiquisqa here we will camp.
- After a fortifying breakfast in Chiquisqa (06:00 hrs) we return.
- We will be arriving 12:00 hrs aprox.
- Apurimac canyon. and then continue to the city of Cusco.
- Arriving in the afternoon at the hotel.
- Pick up from the hotel, transportation to Cachora.
- Professional English / Spanish guide throughout the tour.
- 03 breakfasts.
- 03 lunches.
- 03 dinners.
- Camping equipment.
- Entrance to Choquequirao.
- Horses (Carrying the tents, food, kitchen equipment).
- Transportation Cusco-Cachora-Cusco.
- Does not include sleeping bag.
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch.
- 5 changes of clothes between suspenders and warmth.
- Water bottle.
- Camera or video camera (Optional).
- Sun glasses, sunscreen, hats or caps, mosquito repellent.
- Purifying tablets.
- During the walk you will have to carry the sleeping bag, mats and your personal belongings.