Price: $ 30 per person
- 1 Day
- Always Available
- From one person
Gocta waterfall considered the third highest in the world
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us in Cusco.
- 8:30 am Departure to the tour.
- Arrival in the town of Cocachimba.
- Walk until the waterfall falls. Sighting of the beautiful Gocta waterfall.
- Typical lunch in the town of Cocachimba.
- 4:00 pm Return to Chachapoyas.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Light clothing.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Caps for the sun.
- A backpack.
- Camera or video camera.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (from October to March).