Special discounts for groups.
|# persons:||Prices per Person|
|2 pax||USD 440|
|3 pax||USD 390|
|4 pax||USD 355|
|5 pax||USD 310|
Important: To confirm your reservation, for Company policy We will only charge a percentage of the total price as initial payment. After the initial payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
The rest will be canceled when you are with us.
We start the trip by bus at 06:00 hrs to be able to make some stops on the route, we will pass through nice typical villages of the mountains, in the heights of Urcos the panorama is spectacular, You can see the whole Vilcanota mountain range. We arrived at the Ocongate town, important population of great historical importance (Lord of Qoyllorrity) and after 30 minutes we arrived at the town of Tinky which is at 3850 masl, thus arriving at a nice and typical lodging where we will spend the night. This is the place from where we will begin our walk. (Lunch and dinner)
After breakfast we start the walk to a pass of 4500 m.s.n.m. then we will continue along the slopes of the Ausangate mountain, observing lagoons of different colors without leaving aside the high-Andean customs of the inhabitants of this area and we will also enjoy the presence of large amounts of Llamas, Alpacas. We will visit the small town of Upis (4140m), the place where our camp will be (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner).
After breakfast, we will continue the light path to the town of Pacchanta, we will observe magnificent landscapes and different species of Andean birds, this area is known as the natural reserve of huallatas and vizcachas wild animals of the place. This day you will arrive early at the camp to enjoy the thermal baths and an exquisite pachamanca. (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
After breakfast, we will walk approximately 3 hours through the typical Andean landscape and then arrive at the town of Tinqui, where we will have lunch and then board the bus back to the city of Cusco. (Breakfast lunch).
- Bilingual high mountain guide.
- Transportation at the beginning of the road.
- Horses of load.
- Tents and camping equipment.
- Dining tent, kitchen tent, chairs and matras.
- Complete feeding (option for vegetarians).
- Water and cook.
- Extra horse for personal things.
- Return bus.
- Does not include sleeping bag.
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch.
- Sleeping bag. (If you do not have one, rent one at the office).
- 4 changes of warm clothes.
- Good shoes or boots.
- Water bottle.
- Camera or video camera (Optional).
- Sun glasses, sunscreen, hats or caps, mosquito repellent.
- Purifying tablets.
- During the walk you will have to carry the sleeping bag, mats and your personal belongings (eg backpack).